- The promoter is: Tapoly Ltd (company no. 10340563) whose registered office is at Suite 2, 5 Percy Street, London W1T 1DG.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Tapoly Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Tapoly website.
- The competition will run across the Tapoly Twitter and Facebook pages and is the sole responsibility of Tapoly Ltd.
We would like you to submit one or more photos that represents one or more of the following themes:
- The sharing economy
- Home letting
- Travel cover
- Gadget & equipment lending
- Cycling cover
- Car sharing
- The competition closes on Sunday 30th April 2017 at 23h59. After this date and time no further entries will be permitted for this competition. Our favourite photos will be selected and put to the public vote via the Tapoly website with the voting being promoted via our social channels. The three photos that receive the highest number of votes will be chosen as the winners.
Competition entry criteria:
- Any photo submitted by you has to be owned by you
- Stock images will not be accepted or considered
- If you have people/property in your photos you must have the person/owners permission to use the photo
- Photos supplied should be at least 1000 x 1000 pixels
- By entering the competition you agree that Tapoly Ltd have the rights to use your photo as and when they would like to across any channel that they own and across promotional marketing material. You will not be entitled to any commission or money other than the possible prize stipulated below.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Three prizes are available with winners being picked based on the quality of their photos and meeting the set criteria in points 7 & 9 above.
The three winners will receive a voucher in the following amounts: £100 for first place, £75 for second place & £50 for third place, with places to be determined by the public vote. Each voucher will be for a high street or online retailer of the relevant winner's choice.
- The prizes are as stated above and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The shortlisted entrants will be notified by email within three days of the closing date and time with details of the voting process.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- You are providing your information to Tapoly Ltd and not to any other party.