Insurance types

Cyber Breach Response

Cyber breach response insurance protects your business online. If your system is hacked or you suffer a data breach, we will cover the cost of getting your website and computer systems back up and running.

Our Cyber breach response insurance provides the following cover:

  • Legal and forensic services. We provide experts to find out why a security breach has occurred, the extent of the breach and what action needs to be taken to restore services securely.
  • Notification services. We will notify those individuals who have been affected by a security breach of your systems.
  • Call centre services, credit monitoring and identity monitoring solution. We will provide the call centre resources and monitoring specialists to those who may have been compromised as a result of a security breach to your systems.

Buildings insurance

If your business premises are damaged by fire, flood or some other disaster, Buildings insurance will cover the cost of putting it right. You should protect your premises, whether you own the freehold, leasehold or are a tenant.

Our Buildings insurance will cover the costs associated with:

  • Trace and access. If you need to find the damage to cables, underground pipes and drains, or the source of a gas leak or escape of water, we will cover that cost. We will also cover the cost of repairs to pipes, drains and cables (provided the damage was not caused by normal wear and tear) and repairs to property damage.
  • Loss prevention costs. If you need to protect your buildings against potential damage or further damage, we will cover any reasonable costs incurred.
  • Building damage from theft. If your building is damaged as the result of a theft or attempted theft, we will cover any reasonable repair costs.

Business Interruption

Our Business Interruption insurance will cover you for the following as a result of your business having to close for a period of time:

  • Loss of income. We will pay as close as possible to the estimated net profits that would have been expected had the business interruption event not occurred.
  • Increased cost of working. We will cover the costs and expenses incurred by your business to minimise your loss of income.
  • Disruption or interruption of supplies necessary to run your business.
  • Public utilities interruption for more than 24 hours.
  • A public authority incident resulting in you being denied access to your premises for more than 24 hours.
  • Restrictions preventing you from using your premises, such as injury caused by food or drink consumed on your premises or the presence or vermin or pests.
  • Continuing hire charges if you are legally liable to pay those charges.

Personal Accident

Our Personal Accident insurance will pay you the capital benefit amount selected at the start of the policy for each person who is injured in an accident and results in the following injuries within 24 months:

  • Amputation or paralysis at or above the wrist or ankle
  • Total and irrecoverable loss of all sight in one eye
  • Permanent total disablement
  • Temporary total disablement for a maximum of 104 weeks at a rate of £50 per week.
  • Death